WAYS YOU CAN DONATE
Donate online today! Monetary donations are used to reimburse meat processors. It costs approximately $1.00 per pound to produce roughly 45 pounds of deer burger, providing protein for over 180 meals. Click on the button below to donate directly through PayPal, or buy on Amazon Smile and donate 0.5% of proceeds to NCHFTH!
Please send checks to:
North Carolina Hunters for the Hungry, Inc.
P.O. Box 99108
Raleigh, NC 27624
1. All deer donated must be harvested and reported in accordance with the appropriate rules and regulations of the NC Wildlife Resources Commission.
2. Deer must be delivered to a NCHFTH designated processing facility, with inspection approval from the NC Department of Agriculture. See the map below to find processors near you.
3. Deer must be received by processors in an acceptable condition.
4. A donor card must be completed to authorize the processor to possess the deer and identify the successful hunter.
5. Contact the processor prior to delivery to determine the requirements for the specific facility.
6. Hunters may donate whole, half, or part of a deer to the program. The venison is ground into "burger" for ease of cooking. Packages of frozen venison are distributed to local shelters, soup kitchens, and other agencies.
7. NCHFTH will reimburse program participation processors for their labor, services and supplies.