WAYS YOU CAN DONATE
Please send checks to:
North Carolina Hunters for the Hungry, Inc.
P.O. Box 99108
Raleigh, NC 27624
1. All deer donated must be harvested and reported in accordance with the appropriate rules and regulations of the NC Wildlife Resources Commission.
2. Deer must be delivered to a NCHF designated processing facility or donation site. All participating processors facilities are reviewed by the North Carolina Department of Agriculture. See map for participating NCHFH sites.
3. Deer must be received by processors in an acceptable condition.
4. A donor card must be completed to authorize the processor to possess the deer and identify the successful hunter.
5. Contact the processor prior to delivery to determine the requirements for the specific facility.
6. The venison is ground into "burger" for ease of cooking. Packages of frozen venison are distributed to local shelters, soup kitchens, and other agencies.
7. NCHFTH will reimburse program participation processors for their labor, services and supplies.